DailyImageBoard Toolbar is installed onto your web browser? This unknown toolbar often redirects you to unknown domain? Can’t uninstall this toolbar? This post will show you how to delete DailyImageBoard Toolbar from your PC entirely.
DailyImageBoard Toolbar Information
DailyImageBoard Toolbar is an unwanted browser add-on that will change browser settings without your permission. According to reports, this DailyImageBoard Toolbar is often promoted by some unreliable free programs. Hence, you should be very careful of every step when you install free software. The DailyImageBoard Toolbar might appear on additional installations. Once inside, DailyImageBoard Toolbar will make modifications to browser homepage, search engine and other settings. Commonly, this nasty toolbar changes your default homepage to Ask.com and redirects ransom browser tabs to unknown domain. In addition, DailyImageBoard Toolbar will display many unsolicited pop-up advertisements on the web browser.
Then, you will suffer from endless harassment when you surf on the Internet. These pop-up ads can take you to unfamiliar websites and attract you to purchase sponsored products. In a word, the features of DailyImageBoard Toolbar have much in common with browser hijacker viruses. It not only messes up browser settings but also slows down your browsing experience. Worse still, DailyImageBoard Toolbar can track your browser history and steal your crucial information. Hence, you should take steps to uninstall DailyImageBoard Toolbar from your PC for safety reasons.
DailyImageBoard Toolbar Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) DailyImageBoard Toolbar Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) DailyImageBoard Toolbar Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) DailyImageBoard Toolbar Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) DailyImageBoard Toolbar Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) DailyImageBoard Toolbar Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) DailyImageBoard Toolbar Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
7) DailyImageBoard Toolbar Virus makes the system crash frequently and causes the slow network speed.
How to Remove DailyImageBoard Toolbar Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end DailyImageBoard Toolbar process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: DailyImageBoard Toolbar virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.