I find that the Elite Unzip generates lots of ads and changes browser settings after it is installed onto my PC. Should I remove Elite Unzip? How can I do that?
What is Elite Unzip?
Elite Unzip virus is a cunning adware virus which is created by cyber criminals to collect your personal information online to display commercial ads and other annoying shopping information. When you are in search for something that you need online, this Elite Unzip virus will constantly redirect you to unfamiliar websites that you don’t want to visit at all. And you cannot get any valuable information as all the search result pages are full of a variety of product ads, coupons, banners and sponsored links. When you click on these messages or links, some potentially unwanted programs and even horrible viruses will be automatically installed into your machine so you should never fall into these cyber scams.
This Elite Unzip virus is responsible for trigger all kinds of commercial ads and sponsored links whenever you connect to the Internet. These irritating pop-ups aim at tricking you into purchasing their promoted products and service. However, this will distract you from performing your activities online and spoil your browsing experience seriously. Besides, your favourite homepage will be secretly changed into Elite Unzip without showing you any notification, and your default search engine will be altered as well. Without doubt, this Elite Unzip virus is a nasty threat which should be removed from your machine as early as possible.
Elite Unzip Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Elite Unzip Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Elite Unzip Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) Elite Unzip Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Elite Unzip Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Elite Unzip Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) Elite Unzip Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove Elite Unzip Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Elite Unzip process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Elite Unzip virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.