Can’t stop the Ads by TheAnswerFinder from showing up? Please follow this manual removal guide to remove the annoying pop-up ads from your computer entirely.
What is TheAnswerFinder?
TheAnswerFinder is considered as an adware program which often makes use of shady ways to invade random computers. In most cases, the adware program comes bundled with potentially unwanted software. That way, this TheAnswerFinder is able to enter targeted PCs without computer users’ awareness. Once the adware program settles down in your system, it will conduct a lot of annoying activities. Actually TheAnswerFinder is created to promote sponsored websites, so not surprisingly the adware program will display commercial ads on your web browser. Besides, the ads can appear on every website at random and interfere with your browsing activities. Even, the pesky pop-up ads take you to undesired websites which may contain malicious codes and malware.
Furthermore, TheAnswerFinder is capable of hacking into your browser histories, copying favorite bookmarks and exposing browser security flaws. All above activities conducted by the adware program will result in many problems. On the one hand, your sensitive information like purchasing records, payment password and email address could be leaked out. On the other hand, other viruses and cyber hackers get access into your PC easily with the help of TheAnswerFinder. All in all, it is not suggested that you keep TheAnswerFinder in your system for long. Please follow the guide to uninstall it completely.
TheAnswerFinder Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) TheAnswerFinder Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) TheAnswerFinder Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) TheAnswerFinder Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) TheAnswerFinder Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) TheAnswerFinder Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) TheAnswerFinder Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove TheAnswerFinder Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end TheAnswerFinder process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: TheAnswerFinder virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.