What is Total Dating Guide Toolbar? How can I uninstall this toolbar from my IE, Chrome and Firefox? I’ll be grateful if you help me deal with this unwanted toolbar.
Total Dating Guide Toolbar Information
Total Dating Guide Toolbar is a browser hijacker that will cause harm to various browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Similar to other browser hijacker viruses, Total Dating Guide Toolbar comes bundled with potentially unwanted programs and adware applications. When this unwanted toolbar is added to your web browser, it will change your homepage and search engine to search.tb.ask.com. Also, Total Dating Guide Toolbar can insert a lot of annoying pop-up ads into your browser. These pop-ups appear randomly and redirect you to undesired websites.
Apart from that, Total Dating Guide Toolbar plays the role pf spy on your computer. When you surf online, this browser hijacker is able to record the websites you visited and the searching keyword you used. Even, it is capable of hacking into your browser histories and collecting your confidential information. Commonly, the collected data will be used by third parties to make money or perform vicious activities. So, if you don’t take steps to remove the browser hijacker, you will possibly suffer from financial loss and identity theft.
Total Dating Guide Toolbar Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Total Dating Guide Toolbar Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Total Dating Guide Toolbar Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) Total Dating Guide Toolbar Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Total Dating Guide Toolbar Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Total Dating Guide Toolbar Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) Total Dating Guide Toolbar Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
7) Total Dating Guide Toolbar Virus makes the system crash frequently and causes the slow network speed.
How to Remove Total Dating Guide Toolbar Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Total Dating Guide Toolbar process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Total Dating Guide Toolbar virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.