BrowseFox-FQX is a nasty browser add-on. If you are unable to get rid of BrowseFox-FQX, please read this article that will provide you with a detailed removal guide.
BrowseFox-FQX is classified as an adware program that often comes alongside potentially unwanted programs. When it invades your computer, BrowseFox-FQX will change system start-up items for the purpose of running with every Windows boot-up. Each time you log into the system, the BrowseFox-FQX runs in background and starts its plans. The adware program inserts a lot of advertisements into all your Internet browsers like IE, Chrome and Firefox. The ads by BrowseFox-FQX always pop up at random. For this reason, you unavoidably click on the advertisements and accidentally encounter a great many of unknown pop-up websites.
Apart from that, the BrowseFox-FQX is able to automatically install additional unwanted browser extensions and applications to your Windows system without your authorization. When a lot of unwanted programs enter your PC, this means your system resources will be reduced and computer performance will be slowed down as well. The worse situation is that the unknown third-party programs could spy on you and steal your sensitive information. From here we can see that BrowseFox-FQX is really unwanted and vicious. It will bring a lot of unwanted trouble to you. Please follow the removal guide below to get rid of it entirely.
BrowseFox-FQX Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) BrowseFox-FQX Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) BrowseFox-FQX Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) BrowseFox-FQX Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) BrowseFox-FQX Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) BrowseFox-FQX Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) BrowseFox-FQX Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove BrowseFox-FQX Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end BrowseFox-FQX process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: BrowseFox-FQX virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.