BonusBerry constantly shows a lot of pop-up ads on your computer and affects your browsing experience? If you want to get rid of BonusBerry pop-up ads, please read the article.
What is BonusBerry?
BonusBerry is yet another adware program that gets into your computer without permission. As soon as BonusBerry comes into your Windows system, it will run in the background and take up a lot of system resources. Consequently, your computer performance is slowed down seriously and you have to spend a long time booting the operating system. Besides, BonusBerry is able to alter your browser settings maliciously. By doing so, the adware program can interfere with your online activities. No matter when you open the infected web browser, you always encounter numerous annoying pop-up advertisements.
Also, the adware program changes DNS settings, so that it can redirect search results to third-party websites which mainly get revenue from network traffic. To be frank, with BonusBerry in your system, you can’t visit websites and perform other activities smoothly. And your browser will load web pages more slowly than before and even crash all of sudden. If you want to avoid more pop-up ads and redirection, you will need to take steps to uninstall BonusBerry from the operating system.
BonusBerry Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) BonusBerry Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) BonusBerry Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) BonusBerry Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) BonusBerry Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) BonusBerry Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) BonusBerry Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove BonusBerry Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end BonusBerry process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: BonusBerry virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.