Your browser is attacked by tons of ads by DigiHelp? What is DigiHelp? How to remove it from your computer? Please check out this manual removal guide in this post.
What is DigiHelp?
DigiHelp is reported as a nasty adware virus which interferes with Internet users’ activities by displaying all kinds of promotion ads and unceasingly redirect you to harmful web pages. The virus makers cunningly use the bundling method to achieve the wide distribution of this nettlesome virus. When you download some free online resources such as multimedia players, online games, video recordings and other applications from insecure websites without attention, this virus will slip into your system simultaneously. Once DigiHelp gets installed on your computer, this browser hijacker will forcefully modify your favorite homepage and change your search engine into search.conduit.com without your consent.
And then you will suffer from a series of annoying commercial ads and constant malicious redirects regardless of what web browser you are using. When you are surfing the Internet, you will be sick and tired of a bunch of unstoppable pop-up ads, which will mislead you to other unfamiliar web pages if you click on those pop-ups. Besides, this vicious virus will hijack your search results to its promoted websites. And its creators can gain revenue by promoting those anonymous websites and increasing their network traffic. This is exactly the reason why these irritating changes happen on your machine. Hence, you should immediately uninstall DigiHelp from your computer so that it cannot further harm your entire operating system.
DigiHelp Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) DigiHelp Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) DigiHelp Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) DigiHelp Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) DigiHelp Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) DigiHelp Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) DigiHelp Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove DigiHelp Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end DigiHelp process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: DigiHelp virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.