Coupon Navigator comes into your computer and generates a mass of pop-up ads? This article will guide you to uninstall Coupon Navigator and stop pop-ups thoroughly.
What is Coupon Navigator?
Coupon Navigator is deemed as an adware program that can automatically install on your computer without awareness. The adware program says that using it you can gain a lot of valuable discount information when you shop online. Coupon Navigator usually works on web browsers such as IE, Chrome and Opera after penetration. As long as you connect to the Internet and start surfing, you will receive many pop-up ads powered by Coupon Navigator. Some of pop-ups claim that you will get a $100 Visa gift card once you complete an online survey. You should not be cheated by these pop-ups.
If you click on a link to get more detailed information, you will be redirected to an unknown website that probably asks for your name, email address, phone number and other private information. As soon as the website collects your information, it will use the data for commercial purposes. In a word, Coupon Navigator is created to help third parties make profits. If your computer is attacked by pop-up ads for long, its performance and usability will be slowed down. Hence, you should take immediate actions to uninstall Coupon Navigator adware if you would like to improve the speed of system and browsing experience.
Coupon Navigator Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Coupon Navigator Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Coupon Navigator Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) Coupon Navigator Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Coupon Navigator Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Coupon Navigator Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) Coupon Navigator Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove Coupon Navigator Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Coupon Navigator process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Coupon Navigator virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.