You are often redirected to Fix100.com when you visit websites online? Is Fix100.com a virus? This post will show you what Fix100.com is and how to remove it from your computer.
Usually, Fix100.com pop-up ads are promoted by Storm Watch adware program. When your browser is usually attacked by the Fix100.com pop-up ads, its performance and usability will be slowed down unavoidably. Besides, one thing you should know is that the pop-up commercial ads are malicious and even dangerous. If you click a link to learn more information, you will enter irregular commercial websites which may defraud you and take away your money. In addition, Fix100.com pop-up ads also deceive you into downloading free software.
There is no guarantee that the unknown third-party programs are absolutely safe to your Windows system. Some of them may be spyware that can monitor your movements online and steal your sensitive information. In brief, Fix100.com pop-up ads won’t bring benefits to you. They will trap you into commercial scams and troubles. As Fix100.com pop-up ads are not removed by antivirus programs, you are recommended to get rid of the pop-ups manually. If you don’t have enough computer techniques, you can follow this step-by-step removal guide to solve your problem.
Fix100.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Fix100.com Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Fix100.com Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) Fix100.com Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Fix100.com Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Fix100.com Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) Fix100.com Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove Fix100.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Fix100.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Fix100.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.