I accidentally install DustApps onto my computer. However the problem is that the program often shows me pop-up ads. How can stop the pop-up ads and remove DustApps?
More Information about DustApps
DustApps is categorized as a potentially unwanted program which claims to protect private information stored on mobile phones and computers. Some of computer users may be interested in the feature of DustApps. But when they install the program onto their computers or mobile phones, they find that this DustApps is similar to adware programs. Once inside, DustApps is able to run in background automatically. When you connect to the network and start to surf on the web, you will be harassed by a great deal of pop-up ads. You could be redirected to iffy websites after clicking on the ads.
When DustApps settles down on the Windows system, it will occupy a lot of CPU resources. As a result, computer won’t run smoothly and quickly. Additionally, the infected web browser loads websites at a low speed. Worse still, DustApps secretly sell the personal information of its users for commercial purposes though it promises to protect the data. If your name, email address and telephone number are disclosed to unknown third parties, you will unavoidably receive a lot of harassments. All in all, the best solution of getting rid of massive annoying pop-up ads is to uninstall DustApps from system completely.
DustApps Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) DustApps Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) DustApps Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) DustApps Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) DustApps Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) DustApps Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) DustApps Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove DustApps Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end DustApps process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: DustApps virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.