HappinessInfusion Toolbar messes up your browser settings without your authorization? Please check out this removal guide if you would like to get rid of HappinessInfusion Toolbar thoroughly.
HappinessInfusion Toolbar Information
HappinessInfusion Toolbar is a malicious browser add-on that will hijack various web browsers and make modifications to browser settings. In order to attract you, this toolbar generally claims to improve your browser experience. But actually, it will cause chaos as soon as it gets into your web browser like IE, Chrome and Firefox. First of all, HappinessInfusion Toolbar will change your browser homepage and search engine to Ask.com without your consent. When you open random browser tabs, you will be redirected to Ask.com or other unknown websites. Besides, HappinessInfusion Toolbar contains a lot of suspicious add-ons that can’t be uninstalled with ease.
Apart from that, HappinessInfusion Toolbar inserts a great many of pop-ups into your browser and search results. So, all your activities ceaselessly suffer from interference. Moreover, the annoying and permicious HappinessInfusion Toolbar has the ability to check out your browser history and cookies. That is to say, this toolbar seeks to gather your confidential information like purchasing records, payment password and email address. If so, you will probably lose money and get into trouble. Thus, for safety’s sake, you should instantly get rid of HappinessInfusion Toolbar from your computer.
HappinessInfusion Toolbar Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) HappinessInfusion Toolbar Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) HappinessInfusion Toolbar Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) HappinessInfusion Toolbar Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) HappinessInfusion Toolbar Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) HappinessInfusion Toolbar Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) HappinessInfusion Toolbar Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
7) HappinessInfusion Toolbar Virus makes the system crash frequently and causes the slow network speed.
How to Remove HappinessInfusion Toolbar Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end HappinessInfusion Toolbar process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: HappinessInfusion Toolbar virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.