Endless Ads by Neon Great flood into your computer? Would you like to remove the pop-up ads? The following is a detailed removal guide that will assist you to eliminate Ads by Neon Great completely.
The Information of Neon Great
Neon Great is identified as a nasty and notorious ad-supported program. You should take the program seriously as it is able to penetrate into the Windows system without your awareness. After infiltration, Neon Great will work on all of your web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. As soon as you launch the infected browser, the Neon Great will automatically run and generate numerous advertisements. A majority of pop-up ads are about shopping. If you click on the unwanted pop-ups, your web browser will redirect you to different web pages which might contain fake commercial messages and malware.
In addition, you should be careful when these unfamiliar websites ask for your email address, phone number and other personal information. Once these questionable websites collect your data, they will send a lot of annoying spam to your email box. Worse still, the collected information will be used for commercial purposes. In a word, pop-up ads powered by Neon Great are deceptive and pernicious. If you would like to stop the annoying pop-up ads, you will need to eliminate Neon Great adware program from your computer.
Neon Great Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Neon Great Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Neon Great Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) Neon Great Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Neon Great Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Neon Great Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) Neon Great Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove Neon Great Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Neon Great process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Neon Great virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.