DealCola keeps displaying pop-up ads when you surf on the network? Are you fed up with the pop-ups? This post will guide you to clean up the Ads by DealCola from your PC.
The Information of DealCola
DealCola is a potentially unwanted browser extension that can work across Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. This unwanted browser add-on claims to help users improve the speed of web browsers and save money when users shop online. However, this browser add-on will ceaselessly display tons of commercial advertisements as soon as it gets into your computer. The pop-up ads often appear on the bottom right corner of every web page. Besides, the pop-up ads often show you a lot of newest discount information and promotion messages when you visit some legitimate shopping websites. You may think that the pop-ups are helpful. But in fact, the pop-up ads have nothing to with the sites you are currently visiting. Once you click on the ads, you will be redirected to unknown websites which might show you more pop-ups.
According to the features of DealCola, we can classify it as an annoying adware program that is used to display unwanted ads and promote third-party websites. Though it is not a dangerous virus, DealCola can be a potential threat to your operating system. It is reported that DealCola can generate numerous junk files for the purpose of reducing system resources and decreasing computer performance. Moreover, the adware program might utilize browser security vulnerabilities to carry out evil plans such as giving viruses and malware access to your system. With this in mind, we highly recommend you to uninstall DealCola from your PC in time.
DealCola Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) DealCola Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) DealCola Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) DealCola Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) DealCola Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) DealCola Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) DealCola Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove DealCola Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end DealCola process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: DealCola virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.