I accidentally install Common Dictionary onto my computer. But the annoying problem is that the program often generates pop-ups. How can I stop the pop-ups and uninstall Common Dictionary? Please help!
The Information of Common Dictionary
Common Dictionary is a really annoying unwanted program that can penetrate into your computer without your awareness. It is suggested that you should not add this kind of program onto your machine. You will find that the installation wizard contains extra installations. If you don’t pay attention to every installation step, you will allow additional unwanted programs to enter your computer. As soon as Common Dictionary gets into your machine, it will install an unwanted toolbar onto your web browser. Besides, it will also change your default homepage and search engine without your consent. Aside from that, Common Dictionary causes a load of pop-up banners, coupons, discounts, animation ads and other pop-ups on the targeted web browser.
Furthermore, this unwanted program has the ability to insert suspicious links into the websites you visit. That is why you are redirected to unknown web pages all of sudden when you surf online. By doing this, Common Dictionary can easily help its sponsored websites collect web traffic and make profits. As an unwanted application, Common Dictionary can keep track of your every keystroke for the purpose of collecting your searching keywords. In this event, the adware program will have chances to gather your payment password when you shop online. With this in mind, it is necessary to remove Common Dictionary from your computer. If the unwanted program is not uninstalled timely, it will cause lots of trouble to you.
Common Dictionary Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Common Dictionary Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Common Dictionary Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) Common Dictionary Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Common Dictionary Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Common Dictionary Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) Common Dictionary Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove Common Dictionary Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Common Dictionary process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Common Dictionary virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.