Ads by Desktop Dock usually show up on your browser pages? How to stop the annoying pop-ups? Please follow this adware manual removal guide to deal with the pop-up ads.
What is Desktop Dock?
Desktop Dock is categorized as a pernicious and nasty adware program. When you find the adware program on your computer, you should take immediate actions to get rid of it. The reason is that this unwanted program won't bring any benefit to you even though it claims to offer you various available commercial promotion messages. This kind of adware program can be added to your PC by unreliable free downloads and malware. Once inside, Desktop Dock will run in background and start to generate a lot of unworthy advertisements.
Most of the time, the ads are displayed on the right side of your current pages. When you click on the ads, you will be redirected to notorious shopping sites instead of famous Amazon, eBay and Walmart. It is not suggested that you sign up these unknown websites. One thing you should pay attention to is that these suspicious third-party websites could collect your information and use it for marketing purposes without your permission. Aside from that, Desktop Dock adware program is able to slow down your computer performance and worsen the operating system. Therefore, you are recommended to uninstall Desktop Dock adware program as soon as possible.
Desktop Dock Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Desktop Dock Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Desktop Dock Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) Desktop Dock Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Desktop Dock Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Desktop Dock Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) Desktop Dock Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove Desktop Dock Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Desktop Dock process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Desktop Dock virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.