You are often redirected to Lp.project-torch.com when you surf on the Internet? This post will show you how to solve the problem step by step.
The Information of Lp.project-torch.com
Lp.project-torch.com is a nasty adware program that often displays various advertisements on a variety of web browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Usually, the ads from Lp.project-torch.com are not reliable and believable. When you occasionally visit Lp.project-torch.com, you will get a lot of free browser applications which claim to optimize browser performance and improve browsing experience. However as a mater of fact, most of third-party programs promoted by Lp.project-torch.com are useless and malicious. You will be harassed by more and more pop-up ads when you install the unknown programs onto your system, which you don’t expect.
Like Search Snacks virus, Lp.project-torch.com is able to track your browser history on the sly when it resides your machine. Once Lp.project-torch.com collects your frequent-used websites, searching keywords and saved passwords, the collected data will be sent to remote server and used for marketing purposes. Though Lp.project-torch.com is not a virus, it can slow down system performance and make the Internet connection unstable. If you want to speed up all your browser and keep computer safe, please follow the removal guide below to eliminate Lp.project-torch.com.
Lp.project-torch.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Lp.project-torch.com Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Lp.project-torch.com Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) Lp.project-torch.com Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Lp.project-torch.com Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Lp.project-torch.com Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) Lp.project-torch.com Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove Lp.project-torch.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Lp.project-torch.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Lp.project-torch.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.