Your browser is messed up by LuckyTab? How does it come into your computer? This post will provide a detailed removal guide to help you uninstall LuckyTab entirely.
The Information of LuckyTab
LuckyTab should be an adware program that pretends to be a web browser extension. Commonly, this adware program says that using it can help you get many interesting resources online. In fact, the purpose of LuckyTab is to persuade you to install it onto your computer. As soon as the adware program comes into your machine, it will start to carry out as many annoying activities as possible. First of all, LuckyTab automatically install additional unwanted programs onto the operating system without asking for your permission. Then, a great many of system resources are occupied, which results in poor computer performance.
Besides, LuckyTab brings in a lot of advertisements when you visit websites via using IE, Chrome and Firefox. Needlessly to say, these pop-up ads must be annoying and malicious. They often show you deceptive promotion messages and force you to access unknown third-party websites. Aside from that, the ads distribute malware and viruses to your PC. Therefore, in order to protect your computer, you should remove Ads by LuckyTab right away.
LuckyTab Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) LuckyTab Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) LuckyTab Virus replaces default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) LuckyTab Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) LuckyTab Virus keeps track of online activities and collects online habits for further marketing.
5) LuckyTab Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and drops sponsored search results.
6) LuckyTab Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
How to Remove LuckyTab Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end LuckyTab process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: LuckyTab virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.