Ads by Desktop Temperature Monitor pop up randomly on your computer? Would you like to get rid of the bothersome pop-ups? Please read this post and follow the removal guide to solve your problem.
Desktop Temperature Monitor Information
Desktop Temperature Monitor is a nasty application that has much in common with adware programs. The unwanted program often comes bundled with various unreliable free programs. When Desktop Temperature Monitor appears on your PC, this means your computer also gets infected with other unknown malware. Once inside, Desktop Temperature Monitor will add its shortcut on your computer desktop. Besides, in order to run in background automatically, the unwanted program makes modifications to system start-up items. Then, the Desktop Temperature Monitor will be able to perform its activities as soon as you log into the system.
Tons of commercial advertisements will be displayed on the computer screen and crazily interrupt your activities. If you click on the pop-ups, you will be redirected to unknown websites. Even, the ads by Desktop Temperature Monitor can penetrate into your web browser and appear on every website. In order to attract your attention, the pop-up ads show you a lot of coupons and other commercial messages. To be frank, Desktop Temperature Monitor is just an annoying ad-supported program. Though it is not a virus, it can cause harm to the Windows system. It is suggested that you get rid of Desktop Temperature Monitor without delay.
Desktop Temperature Monitor Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Desktop Temperature Monitor Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Desktop Temperature Monitor Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) Desktop Temperature Monitor Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Desktop Temperature Monitor Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Desktop Temperature Monitor Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) Desktop Temperature Monitor Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
7) Desktop Temperature Monitor Virus makes the system crash frequently and causes the slow network speed.
How to Remove Desktop Temperature Monitor Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Desktop Temperature Monitor process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Desktop Temperature Monitor virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.