Ads by OneAppPerDay redirect you to unknown domain? You cannot block the pop-ups? Please read this article and follow the removal guide to remove your annoyances.
What is OneAppPerDay?
OneAppPerDay is classified as a potentially unwanted program. It is reported that the unwanted program mainly comes bundled with free download packages. In order to prevent the unwanted program from entering your PC, you should pay attention to all free resources online. As soon as OneAppPerDay appears on your computer, you will be bombarded with a bunch of pop-up advertisements which peddle a variety of Android applications. If you insert the promoted apps into your mobile phone, you will probably suffer from pop-ups. According to some victims’ descriptions, this OneAppPerDay generally adds other unwanted programs onto targeted computers.
In this way, this OneAppPerDay is able to consume a lot of system resources and cause further damage. In addition to slowing down system performance, OneAppPerDay is capable of tracking your browser history, which aims to collect your crucial information such as saved passwords, frequent-used websites and online banking details. As you see, OneAppPerDay not only distributes malicious programs, but also steals your confidential data. In order to prevent the unwanted program from increasing more risk, you should quickly remove OneAppPerDay with no hesitation.
OneAppPerDay Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) OneAppPerDay Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) OneAppPerDay Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) OneAppPerDay Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) OneAppPerDay Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) OneAppPerDay Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) OneAppPerDay Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove OneAppPerDay Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end OneAppPerDay process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: OneAppPerDay virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.