CloudGuard frequently harasses you by generating a lot of pop-up ads? If you have no idea how to uninstall CloudGuard, please read this post that will provide a detailed removal guide.
The Description of CloudGuard
CloudGuard is classified as a potentially unwanted program. In order to cheat you into download it into your PC, the CloudGuard pretends to be a useful tool that claims to protect all web browsers like IE, Chrome and Firefox. After CloudGuard successfully gets into the operating system, the first step of its evil plan is to change your browser settings and registry files. That way, it can hijack your web browser and display all kinds of unwanted pop-up advertisements. When your computer is attacked by numerous annoying pop-ups, it will become vulnerable and perform slowly. If you are surfing on the web, you will unavoidably encounter the pop-ups and suffer redirection.
The pop-ups might take you to iffy websites or phishing sites. For the sake of avoiding web scams, you should keep away from these suspicious websites and any attractive commercial messages promoted by CloudGuard. Because the unwanted program is designed for commercial purposes, it will also keep track of your browsing traces and browser histories without your awareness. The goal of CloudGuard is to collect some profitable information and use the collected data for marketing. To ensure your personal information security, you should not hesitate to get rid of CloudGuard from your PC.
CloudGuard Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) CloudGuard Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) CloudGuard Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) CloudGuard Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) CloudGuard Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) CloudGuard Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) CloudGuard Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove CloudGuard Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end CloudGuard process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: CloudGuard virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.