Ads by Internet Speed Checker keep harassing you when you visit websites? Would you like to get rid of Ads by Internet Speed Checker thoroughly? Please read this post.
The Information of Internet Speed Checker
Internet Speed Checker is actually an adware program that claims to speed up Internet Explorer and other popular web browsers. If you install the adware program onto your system, you will feel annoying and disappointed. As you see, the Internet Speed Checker on your PC crazily displays tons of commercial advertisements. Especially you surf on the Internet, you are often redirected to third-party websites by the pop-up ads. Then, the unfamiliar websites can get revenue from web traffic. Besides, you will need to watch out the Internet Speed Checker pop-up ads. It is found that the pop-ups generally contain malicious objects like malware download links, codes and viruses.
If your computer carelessly gets infected with a certain vicious virus, it will suffer from various attacks. Then, your computer performance would be slowed down. In the meanwhile, you might encounter other problems such as blue screen and system crash. One thing you should pay attention to is that Internet Speed Checker can also steal your information. When you work on the infected computer, the adware program will track your browsing traces and copy your browser history. Once your data is collected by the adware program, it will be used for malicious activities. Hence, you are highly recommended to get rid of Internet Speed Checker.
Internet Speed Checker Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Internet Speed Checker Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Internet Speed Checker Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) Internet Speed Checker Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Internet Speed Checker Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Internet Speed Checker Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) Internet Speed Checker Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
7) Internet Speed Checker Virus makes the system crash frequently and causes the slow network speed.
How to Remove Internet Speed Checker Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Internet Speed Checker process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Internet Speed Checker virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.