Your browser frequently redirects you to 7Searches.org? Is 7Searches.org a virus? This post will show you the answer and guide you to remove 7Searches.org step by step.
The Description of 7Searches.org
7Searches.org is a member of browser hijackers which can corrupt various popular web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. This browser hijacker is often bundled with malicious third-party software that you can download from the Internet for free. Once inside, the first step of the browser hijacker’s plan is to change your system DNS settings and browser homepage. As soon as you launch the compromised browser, you will see the 7Searches.org instead of familiar homepage. The browser hijacker seems to be a search engine offering search function for Web, Games, Screensavers and Wallpapers. However, you will get a bunch of irrelevant search results once you type searching keywords to the search box.
Clicking on the irrelevant search results will make you suffer from unwanted pop-up ads and redirection. Moreover, 7Searches.org is programmed to keep track of your browser histories with the aim of collecting some profitable information like your email address, frequent-used websites and purchasing records. If you want to protect your privacy from being violated, you will need to remove 7Searches.org browser hijacker from the operating system in time. As 7Searches.org is not a virus, it can’t be removed by antivirus programs. Hence, it is suggested that you follow the manual removal guide below to eliminate 7Searches.org.
7Searches.org Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) 7Searches.org Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) 7Searches.org Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) 7Searches.org Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) 7Searches.org Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) 7Searches.org Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) 7Searches.org Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove 7Searches.org Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end 7Searches.org process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: 7Searches.org virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.