Ads by Boxed Books capture your web browser? How to get rid of these annoying pop-ups? Please follow the removal guide to uninstall Boxed Books immediately.
The Information of Boxed Books
Boxed Books is an adware. You should take the adware seriously, because it can bring many troubles to your system. Generally, this program spreads on unreliable web sites, freeware shareware etc. Boxed Books may be installed to your system when you download some free applications, or come to some unsafe web sites. Once this program comes into your system, many problems will come together to your PC. It is quite disgusting that you are not able to browse something as usual because Boxed Books always pops up malicious ads to your browser. Especially, some ads are about shopping.
Once you click on the ads, your web page will be rerouted to a totally different web page. Also, the program adds many useless applications to your startup items so as to run automatically your search provider may be replaced by a false search engine. Moreover, you cannot surf the Internet if your DNS setting and LAN setting are messed up by the program. Additionally, you should take care of your personal information, because the program can record your information for immoral purposes. For the sake of your PC and important information, you should get rid of Boxed Books momentarily.
Boxed Books Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Boxed Books Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Boxed Books Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) Boxed Books Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Boxed Books Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Boxed Books Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) Boxed Books Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove Boxed Books Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Boxed Books process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Boxed Books virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.