Pro-security-24.net keeps popping up when you surf on the Internet? How does Pro-security-24.net get into your computer? This post will show you more information and how to remove Pro-security-24.net pop-up.
What is Pro-security-24.net?
The existence of Pro-security-24.net pop-up in your machine indicates that your computer is infected by obnoxious virus. As a matter of fact, Pro-security-24.net pop-up is possibly unnecessary application (also named as PUP) and a nasty badware virus which is able to intrude corrupted PC without users’ acknowledgement. It is competent in disabling various operating systems and hides itself deeply in the system stopping users discovering its existence or deleting this danger. Nevertheless, Pro-security-24.net pop-up is utilized by remote hackers as ads platform which promotes tons of vicious malware infections and misleading applications throughout the Internet.
What’s more, Pro-security-24.net pop-up is distributed over the entire desktop of the compromised PC along with excess popping-up advertisements and falsified ads such as Internet offers, transactions, coupons and many others. Your machine will be severely attacked to certain malware viruses if you have a click on any one of those ads displayed by this nasty software, which may also lead to failure or damage of your computer. In addition, it is capable of stopping functioning of all system applications and decelerating speed of PC. Therefore, you are now pretty sure that Pro-security-24.net pop-up is an extremely hazardous program for a computer and you should get rid of it immediately once you discover it inside.
Pro-security-24.net Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Pro-security-24.net Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Pro-security-24.net Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) Pro-security-24.net Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Pro-security-24.net Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Pro-security-24.net Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) Pro-security-24.net Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove Pro-security-24.net Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Pro-security-24.net process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Pro-security-24.net virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.