This unwanted website called Ads.ads-ki.com often harasses my activities on the network. So I want to get rid of Ads.ads-ki.com completely. However I don’t know how to do that. Please help!
What is Ads.ads-ki.com?
Similar to Websparkle, Ads.ads-ki.com is classified as browser hacker which is designed as ads platform utilized by remote hijackers to spread their commercial ads and pop-ups over infected machine. It often comes bundled with free programs and spam email attachments or other misleading advertisements. When Ads.ads-ki.com successfully gains access to your PC, it will get complete control over your browsers and modify their settings. Ads.ads-ki.com is able to intrude nearly all web browsers such as IE, Chrome and Firefox. The unique goal of this browser hijacker is to display unwanted commercial ads and promote third-party websites.
As long as Ads.ads-ki.com gets downloaded, it will display tons of web ads which fool users and lure them to click on those ads. Upon any clicking on those ads, users will be diverted to other web pages automatically, which result in promotion of traffic of partner web page and other applications. In addition to corrupting computer’s performance and browser activities, it is still competent in stealing user’s important confidential data with nasty scheme and then delivering them to their generators which intend to earn profit from them. Therefore, it is highly suggested to remove Ads.ads-ki.com from your computer without any delay.
Ads.ads-ki.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Ads.ads-ki.com Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Ads.ads-ki.com Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) Ads.ads-ki.com Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Ads.ads-ki.com Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Ads.ads-ki.com Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) Ads.ads-ki.com Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove Ads.ads-ki.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Ads.ads-ki.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Ads.ads-ki.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.