Annoyed by lots of ads from ClickToSave virus? The antivirus does not scan anything? Internet connection shuts down at times? Don’t worry, this post contains step-by-step guide to help effectively and quickly remove ClickToSave virus.
What is ClickToSave Virus?
ClickToSave is a malicious adware program that attacks all web browsers and causes great chaos. This annoying program is mainly spread to promote products and gather illegal income. Generally speaking, ClickToSave adware can get you’re your workstation when you download unverified free programs or open junk email attachments. It can disguise as a legit system file to avoid being detected by your security tools. After then, it adds new entries to the system registry and makes itself run automatically in the background. ClickToSave malware can alter important browser settings and install unwanted browser add-ons stealthily.
As a result, you’ll get numerous ClickToSave pop-up ads when opening the web browser. Coupons, deals, discounts and savings would be everywhere when you browse shopping websites. Even, you could get promoted links which ask you to download programs or updates. But if you click any of them, your machine would be further messed up. On the other hand, ClickToSave adware may change the system DNS settings to shut down the Internet connection randomly. All in all, with ClickToSave adware in the system, you’ll be unable to work as normal. If you have no idea about how to remove it, please take professional guide below.
ClickToSave Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) ClickToSave Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) ClickToSave Virus could replace default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) ClickToSave Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) ClickToSave Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) ClickToSave Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) ClickToSave Virus would mess up the desktop with some new shortcuts.
How to Remove ClickToSave Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end ClickToSave process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: ClickToSave virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.