The installed antivirus scans PUP.Optional.SavePass.A virus but fails to remove it completely? Suffering from a lot of troubles? No worries, this post contains step-by-step guide to help thoroughly get rid of PUP.Optional.SavePass.A virus.
Details of PUP.Optional.SavePass.A Virus:
PUP.Optional.SavePass.A is classified as a much stubborn and dangerous Trojan virus that has the ability to attack lots of computers all over the world stealthily. Taking advantage of system loopholes and Internet vulnerability, PUP.Optional.SavePass.A virus gets into random Operating System. After then, it carries out as many malicious activities as possible and causes a lot of chaos and damage.
PUP.Optional.SavePass.A virus is able to drop malignant codes to the system folders automatically so as to take over the whole affected PC. Under such circumstance, your installed security tools like safeguard and antivirus would be disabled. Certain important system tools or settings could be changed as well. That is, PUP.Optional.SavePass.A virus won’t allow you to use the workstation as normal. It takes up high system resources and slows down the system performance on the other hand.
In addition, PUP.Optional.SavePass.A virus will install nasty add-ons or plug-ins to the web browser and generate a lot of unwanted pop-ups. You may be led to download dangerous programs and even risky PC viruses such as Win32:BProtect-D [Trj] Trojan, and Istart123.com redirect virus. Therefore, to protect the PC well, you had better remove PUP.Optional.SavePass.A virus as soon as possible. The following post will do you a favor.
Malicious Activities of PUP.Optional.SavePass.A Virus:
1) PUP.Optional.SavePass.A Virus attacks random Operating System stealthily and causes a lot of damage.
2) PUP.Optional.SavePass.A Virus injects many harmful codes so as to take over the compromised system.
3) PUP.Optional.SavePass.A Virus slows down the PC performance and even causes system crash randomly.
4) PUP.Optional.SavePass.A Virus disables the installed antivirus software and creates more and more system loopholes.
5) PUP.Optional.SavePass.A Virus could change or delete key system files to cause chaos and malfunction.
6) PUP.Optional.SavePass.A Virus would introduce many other harmful PC viruses to cause further damage.
7) PUP.Optional.SavePass.A Virus may steal sensitive information for remote hackers for illegal purposes.
Get Rid of PUP.Optional.SavePass.A Virus Thoroughly
As PUP.Optional.SavePass.A virus is stubborn and dangerous, it is strongly recommended that you remove it as soon as possible. The following post provides detailed manual removal guide to help you completely delete related components of PUP.Optional.SavePass.A virus and fix the problem.
Step 1: Restart the system in Safe Mode with Networking. Keep press F8 when the machine starts to boot up.
Step 2: Delete startup items of PUP.Optional.SavePass.A virus. Press Win+ R, type “msconfig” and click OK.
Step 3: Remove registry entries of PUP.Optional.SavePass.A virus. Press Win+R to open Run, type “regedit” and hit OK.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “ConsentPromptBehaviorUser” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
Step 4: Show hidden files and delete related files of PUP.Optional.SavePass.A virus. Click Start Menu, select Control Panel, and search Folder Option.
Note: PUP.Optional.SavePass.A virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.