PC Cleaner Pro 2014 is a malicious program that disguises as a legit and helpful virus protection to deceive lots of computer users all over the world. This unknown program is mainly created to cause chaos and even damage in the affected system. Meanwhile, it could keep record of keystrokes and online activities to gather sensitive information. PC Cleaner Pro 2014 roguware usually enters the target PC through spam email attachments, unverified free downloads and unsafe websites. As long as your machine catches PC Cleaner Pro 2014 rogueware, it will perform totally not the same as usual. For example, the workstation runs much slowly for this pesky program can take up high system resources.
Besides, some important system settings could be modified by PC Cleaner Pro 2014 malware stealthily. It will make itself run with the Windows by dropping boot-up files to the system registry. Many unknown add-ons would be installed in the system to generate tons of pop-ups. PC Cleaner Pro 2014 pretends to run a virus scan to the whole system and displays numerous security warnings which are not real at all. You could be threatened to purchase the so-called powerful registered version of PC Cleaner Pro 2014. But you may end up with losing your personal information. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you take professional guide to completely remove PC Cleaner Pro 2014 from the PC to prevent unwanted troubles. You can follow step-by-step guide below.
PC Cleaner Pro 2014 virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. PC Cleaner Pro 2014 virus is a dangerous rogue program virus.
2. PC Cleaner Pro 2014 virus can attack your machine without your awareness.
3. PC Cleaner Pro 2014 virus could block the working of your security software.
4. PC Cleaner Pro 2014 virus scans the system and displays false warnings.
5. PC Cleaner Pro 2014 virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. PC Cleaner Pro 2014 virus induces you to buy fake registered antivirus.
How to Remove PC Cleaner Pro 2014 Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end PC Cleaner Pro 2014 process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\ PC Cleaner Pro 2014\Help.lnk
6. Restart your machine
Note: PC Cleaner Pro 2014 virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.