Stuck with Nll.coupecranklest.com pop-ups? Find it hard to surf the Internet as normal? Network connection shuts down randomly? Read this post and take step-by-step guide to completely remove Nll.coupecranklest.com virus.
Brief Introduction of Nll.coupecranklest.com Pop-up Virus:
It’s reported that Nll.coupecranklest.com pop-up virus can modify the browser settings without asking for any permission. Meanwhile, it installs some unknown add-ons or plug-ins to the IE, Firefox or Chrome. As a result, the web browser could become a slave of Nll.coupecranklest.com pop-up virus which appears on the screen whenever you open the web browser. You would be asked to download programs or updates. In addition, some words on the visiting pages could be added hyperlinks with suspicious shortcuts. It’s wise not to click any links of them for they may lead you to download malware or viruses. All in all, Nll.coupecranklest.com is not a good thing and should be removed as fast as possible so as to avoid great troubles. The following post will do you a favor.
If you open the web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer, you find that the original welcome page is replaced by a certain unknown website, and then it can be a conclusion that your browser could be hijacked by a virus. For this kind of browser hijacking virus, it can change your default home page to Nll.coupecranklest.com without asking for your permission. Other traits of this malicious virus are as below:
1. It can change both your home page and other desired websites to its domains without any approval.
2. It makes changes to the browser settings and won’t allow you to change them back.
3. It will even install many unwanted add-ons or plug-ins to the Chrome, Firefox and IE stealthily.
4. It would prevent you from accessing certain websites like security software related ones by shutting down the Internet connection.
5. It shows lots of promoted windows to ask you to download programs.
6. It can alter system files or settings to cause chaos to the desktop.
Manual Removal Guide of Nll.coupecranklest.com Pop-up Virus:
Nll.coupecranklest.com pop-up virus hijacks the web browser and generates a lot of annoyances and inconveniences. On the other hand, it is able to avoid the detection and deletion of some antivirus software. Hence, manual removal can be considered at first. Please follow the manual guide below to get rid of Nll.coupecranklest.com pop-up virus thoroughly.
1. Remove all cookies on the affected browser.
Click Tools menu, then select “Clear browsing data”. Tick “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” and click “Clear browsing data”.
Click Tools, then Options. Under Privacy tab, click “remove individual cookies”. Then click on “Remove All Cookies” button.
Click Tools button. In Safety tab, click “delete browsing history”. Then check “Cookies and website data” and click Delete.
2. End all related processes of Nll.coupecranklest.com pop-up virus from Task Manager.
Press Ctrl, Alt and Esc keys (Windows 7) together to activate Task Manager. Click Process tab and find out related processes of Nll.coupecranklest.com pop-up virus. Then stop them.
3. Show hidden files and folders.
Click Start button, then Control Panel. Search Folder Options, then click View tab. Check “Show hidden files and folders”, and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (recommended)”. Then click OK.
4. Clear all created files and registries of Nll.coupecranklest.com pop-up virus.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main StartPage