My homepage has been replaced with Static.webimpresion.com without my permission. I can’t get rid of this Static.webimpresion.com Pop-ups on my browser. This annoying pop-up happened about 2 days ago. I thought it was associated with the plug-in I installed by accident, so I uninstalled it immediately. But this Static.webimpresion.com Pop-ups still happens. How to fix this browser problem?
What is Static.webimpresion.com Pop-ups Virus?
You are always redirected to Static.webimpresion.com each time you open your Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, which means your computer may probably get attacked by a malicious browser hijacker. Although the browser hijacker is not classified as a virus by antivirus programs, this vicious computer threat can cause a variety of knotty problems to your victimized machine. This Static.webimpresion.com browser hijacker is distributed mainly via the Internet. And those free programs offered by hacked websites are always used to spread this vexing infection. Similar to Getsoftfree.com pop-up ads Virus and Radsteroids Ads Virus, this Static.webimpresion.com browser hijacker will disguise itself as a functional search engine just like Google and Bing, but actually it is only a malicious domain which will do great harm to your infected computer. This nasty Static.webimpresion.com virus will display lots of annoying commercial ads which aim at tricking you into purchasing the promoted products. Meanwhile, you will suffer from constant redirect problems which will block you from accessing those websites that you are interested in and want to visit. Moreover, this pesky Static.webimpresion.com virus will bring many other risky viruses and malware into your compromised system to ruin it badly. Considering the negative impacts of this Static.webimpresion.com, you are highly advised to remove it from your infected computer as early as possible. And the following is the step-by-step manual removal guide which will help you get rid of this pesky virus completely.
Static.webimpresion.com Virus Screenshot:
Static.webimpresion.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
2) Static.webimpresion.com Virus modifies your favorite homepage as well as the default search engine.
3) Static.webimpresion.com Virus invades your computer along with many other risky viruses and malware.
4) Static.webimpresion.com Virus gathers all your search queries and records your private data online.
5) Static.webimpresion.com Virus generates a large number of pop-ups when you are surfing the Internet.
6) Static.webimpresion.com Virus continues to redirect you to a variety of unfamiliar and nasty websites.
7) Static.webimpresion.com Virus makes the system crash frequently and leads to the slow network speed.
How to Remove Static.webimpresion.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Static.webimpresion.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\vir-help.exe
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegistryTools" = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%documents and settings %\ all users\ Wvd.proresync.net