The system is attacked by SlickSavings virus? Numerous ads fill up the whole screen? PC performs rather slowly? Antivirus scans nothing? Keep reading this page and take professional and fast guide to completely get rid of SlickSavings virus.
What is SlickSavings Virus?
SlickSavings is regarded as a very stubborn and malicious adware that generates a lot of coupons, deals and discounts, and so on. The main purpose of this annoying program is to earn illegal money for its makers. Usually, your machine could catch SlickSavings adware when you download free data from unsecured web pages or open spam e-mail attachments. After its successful infintration, SlickSavings adware starts to carry out chaotic and nasty activities. It firstly drops harmful entries to the system registry to guarantee its auto activation on system’s boot-up. Besides, this pesky adware is able to change other system settings like system DNS settings. Then you’ll suffer from a much weird browsing activities. Your Internet connection could shut down suddenly. Moreover, SlickSavings virus installs unknown add-ons to Chrome, Firefox or IE to display tons of ads including deals, coupons and discounts especially when you are visiting shopping sites. Even, you’ll have to wait for a long time to access a desired web page. Worse still, SlickSavings virus would help remote hackers to gather your personal information like bank account data. You may not be able to imagine what and how many illegal activities those evil criminals will do with your private data. Hence, it is highly advised that you should remove SlickSavings adware as long as you find it. The following post will do you a favor.
SlickSavings Virus Screenshot:
SlickSavings Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) SlickSavings Virus modifies system DNS settings and browser settings without approval.
2) SlickSavings Virus could change the default home page and search engine to unknown web pages.
3) SlickSavings Virus drops many unwanted add-ons or plug-ins to the web browser stealthily.
4) SlickSavings Virus monitors your online activities and keystrokes to collect sensitive information for remote hackers.
5) SlickSavings Virus generates a large number of pop-ups when you are surfing the Internet.
6) SlickSavings Virus would shut down the Internet connection suddenly and display error pages.
7) SlickSavings Virus makes the system crash frequently and causes the slow network speed.
How to Remove SlickSavings Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end SlickSavings process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings “net” = “2013-4-5_2″
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: SlickSavings virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.