The system is messed up by R.searchfun.in virus? Home page is changed to this unknown website? Cannot get useful search results? No worries, this page will do you a favor to completely get rid of R.searchfun.in virus and fix chaos.
What is R.searchfun.in Virus?
R.searchfun.in is classified as a fraudulent browser hijacker which can attack all famous Internet browsers such as Chrome, Firefox and IE. As long as the redirect virus breaks into your system, it will bring a lot of malicious modifications to your system. For example, R.searchfun.in virus may amend your homepage and default search providers. And many sponsored links and unwanted ads are added to your search results. As a result, you cannot get accurate search results. The virus is so powerful that it can attack all web browsers at the same time. Usually, computer users don’t find R.searchfun.in virus until it has changed their browser settings and caused unwanted issues.
If R.searchfun.in redirect virus stays on your system for a long time, it will collect your search queries, record your browser habits, and gather your private information such as email address, name, IP address and telephone number. Moreover, R.searchfun.in virus may open a back door for many other additional spyware. In this case, you may meet many terrible problems. In fact, the virus is designed by hackers to gain profits and revenue from ads by advertising advertisements and boosting traffic. I highly suggest you remove R.searchfun.in virus as soon as possible.
R.searchfun.in Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) R.searchfun.in Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) R.searchfun.in Virus replaces default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) R.searchfun.in Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) R.searchfun.in Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) R.searchfun.in Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and sponsored search results.
6) R.searchfun.in Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
How to Remove R.searchfun.in Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end R.searchfun.in process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: R.searchfun.in virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.