The web browser is taken over by AllMyWeb.com virus? Home page and search engine are replaced without any approval? Cannot speed up the PC performance? Annoyed by lots of sponsored search results and promoted ads? Read this post and take professional and fast guide to completely get rid of AllMyWeb.com virus.
What is AllMyWeb.com Virus?
AllMyWeb.com is labeled as a hazardous browser hijacker infection, which has the ability to redirect your search engine, homepage and websites to AllMyWeb.com. If your PC is infected with this tricky virus, you will get a problem of getting rerouted to AllMyWeb.com pretty much all the time. Moreover, mostly, it pretends to be a powerful search engine that provides you with lots of useful information. However, in fact, it will turn out to be an inferior search engine, which you cannot get the information that you want by typing your question in its search box.
By the way, AllMyWeb.com virus is able to modify your default settings, so as to take over your browser. As a result, you will always get redirected when you are surfing on the Internet. This is really an annoying thing. Please pay more attention to AllMyWeb.com malware. If not, it will induce other threats to come into your system, which will bring about more damage to your machine. Thus, you must take immediate actions against this little pest when it is detected on your PC. The most efficient way is to remove AllMyWeb.com virus as quickly as you can.
AllMyWeb.com Virus Screenshot:
AllMyWeb.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) AllMyWeb.com Virus alters important browser settings without asking for permission.
2) AllMyWeb.com Virus replaces both the default home page and the favorite search provider.
3) AllMyWeb.com Virus could mislead the victim to download additional risky PC viruses.
4) AllMyWeb.com Virus monitors online activities and collects sensitive information.
5) AllMyWeb.com Virus displays a lot of sponsored search results and annoying pop-up ads.
6) AllMyWeb.com Virus continues to redirect you to a variety of unfamiliar and pesky websites.
How to Remove AllMyWeb.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end AllMyWeb.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: AllMyWeb.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.