Google Chrome/ Mozilla Firefox/ Internet Explorer is controlled by Searches.safehomepage.com virus? Default home page and search engine are changed to Searches.safehomepage.com without permission? Cannot receive useful and informative search results? Keep reading this page and take detailed guide to solve the problem.
What is Searches.safehomepage.com Virus?
Searches.safehomepage.com is risky browser hijacker software that can make things complex. Once it slips into your machine, surfing the Internet will become a miserable experience. First of all, you will notice that your browser always gets redirected to Searches.safehomepage.com whenever you use it. And your homepage will be also replaced by it, which you cannot change it back no matter how hard you try.
In fact, the real purpose of this vicious malware is to make money. You may wonder how it can. Actually, Searches.safehomepage.com virus aims at attracting as many hits as possible, which can bring benefit to the creators. The more you visit the website, the more benefit will be brought to them. Since its goal is clear to you, you may know that why this tricky pest always redirects your websites to Searches.safehomepage.com.
Of course, by hijacking the websites of numerous infected machines, Searches.safehomepage.com pest can force millions of users to visit the website. If this little pest stays in your system, you won’t be the exception. Thus, every time you look up information with your legal search engine, you will be redirected to Searches.safehomepage.com without doubt. Under this situation, your search engine will be no longer a useful tool for you to search information. Therefore, if you want to get it normal, you should remove Searches.safehomepage.com redirect virus immediately.
Searches.safehomepage.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Searches.safehomepage.com Virus makes changes to the default settings of your web browser unknowingly.
2) Searches.safehomepage.com Virus modifies your favourite homepage as well as the default search engine.
3) Searches.safehomepage.com Virus invades your computer along with many other risky viruses and malware.
4) Searches.safehomepage.com Virus gathers your search queries and records your private information online.
5) Searches.safehomepage.com Virus generates a large number of pop-ups when you are surfing the Internet.
6) Searches.safehomepage.com Virus continues to redirect you to a variety of unfamiliar and pesky websites.
7) Searches.safehomepage.com Virus makes the system crash frequently and causes the slow network speed.
How to Remove Searches.safehomepage.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Searches.safehomepage.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ Searches.safehomepage.com \DisplayName Searches.safehomepage.com
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Searches.safehomepage.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.