The web browser is messed up by Secury-surf.com virus? Home page and search engine are changed to this unknown domain? Receive lots of unwanted search results and popups? Keep reading this post and take professional and detailed guide to thoroughly get rid of Secury-surf.com virus.
What is Secury-surf.com Virus?
It has been identified that Secury-surf.com is a malicious browser hijacker virus, which can keep you hijacking when you use the Internet. Once it is installed into your system, you must be extremely annoyed by the sudden appearance of Search.easylifeapp.com when you are browsing on the Internet. Actually, at the first glance, you may take it for granted that Secury-surf.com is harmless and normal, which may even remind you of those popular search engines in the world.
However, Secury-surf.com malware is neither legal nor innocent. Sooner or later, you will realize its various crimes. For example, it will redirect your search results, replace your homepage, modify your default settings and so on. Besides, Secury-surf.com virus may induce other dangerous lurking threats to invade your system. At this moment, your machine will be led to a malfunction or blue screen, with which you can do nothing. Moreover, if Trojans takes this opportunity to infect your system, your important information will be in danger without doubt. All in all, Secury-surf.com is a big threat to your PC, you are strongly recommended to get rid of it as quickly as you can before it causes further damage.
Secury-surf.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Secury-surf.com Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Secury-surf.com Virus replaces default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) Secury-surf.com Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Secury-surf.com Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Secury-surf.com Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and sponsored search results.
6) Secury-surf.com Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
How to Remove Secury-surf.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Secury-surf.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Secury-surf.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.