The installed antivirus keeps displaying reports of VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.EK virus but fails to delete it? Suffering from much slow PC performance? The desktop is messed up greatly? No worries, this page will do you a favor to completely solve the problem.
Details of VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.EK Virus:
VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.EK is a destructive Trojan virus. The Trojan virus is good at making use of system vulnerabilities to invade computers without approval and escaping from various antivirus tools. You had better not use unsafe online resources, or you may create a perfect chance for VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.EK virus to get into your system. Meanwhile, you should be careful with your junk email attachments, because some suspicious links may be embedded in those attachments.
VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.EK virus may use its advanced techniques to damage your system once gets inside your computer. The malicious virus is able to create corrupted files and registry entries. Then VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.EK virus will drop them to your system, which may consume a lot of system resources. As a result, your computer will run more and more slowly, or even system crash may happen to your system.
Moreover, VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.EK virus can modify your default system settings and redirect your original browsers to harmful webpages. At the same time, the virus can create many chances for other viruses to access your system. Your sensitive information may be infringed and your browsing activities can be recorded by the malicious virus. To keep your information and computer safe, you had better remove VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.EK virus instantly and completely.
Malicious Activities of VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.EK Virus:
1) VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.EK Virus attacks random Operating System and causes a lot of damage to the affected PC.
2) VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.EK Virus drops many malicious files or codes to important system folders to take over the whole system.
3) VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.EK Virus messes up the compromised computer by generating a lot of unwanted ads.
4) VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.EK Virus could help remote hackers control the whole PC to download additional harmful PC parasites.
5) VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.EK Virus may delete key system files or folders to disable certain system applications like Task Manager and firewall.
6) VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.EK Virus greatly slows down the whole PC performance by consuming high system resources.
7) VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.EK Virus monitors keystrokes and steals sensitive information for carrying out more illicit activities.
Get Rid of VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.EK Virus Thoroughly
As VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.EK virus is stubborn and dangerous, it is strongly recommended that you remove it as soon as possible. The following post provides detailed manual removal guide to help you completely delete related components of VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.EK virus and fix the problem.
Step 1: Restart the system in Safe Mode with Networking. Keep press F8 when the machine starts to boot up.
Step 2: Delete startup items of VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.EK virus. Press Win+ R, type “msconfig” and click OK.
Step 3: Remove registry entries of VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.EK virus. Press Win+R to open Run, type “regedit” and hit OK.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\“UninstallString” = %AppData%\[RANDOM]\[RANDOM].exe” -u
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
Step 4: Show hidden files and delete related files of VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.EK virus. Click Start Menu, select Control Panel, and search Folder Option.
Note: VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.EK virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.