Saver iBox adware is accidentally installed to the system? Antivirus cannot scan anything? Suffering from rather slow PC performance and numerous annoying ads? No worries, this post will do you a favor to completely get rid of Saver iBox virus.
What is Saver iBox Virus?
Saver iBox is a hazardous adware program that is able to control browsers through redirecting search results to unknown pages and showing superfluous or security warnings periodically. Saver iBox virus shows harmful traits and performs many evil behaviors just like many other redirect viruses once it gets inside your computer. You may want to know that how this adware hijacks your browsers and redirects your search results. It is possible for Saver iBox adware to change your browser configurations and homepage secretly. In this case, it will be very easy for the adware to occupy your browsers and then reroute your search pages. At the same time, Saver iBox malware may show you many unwanted ads, which may drive you crazy.
Apart from showing you pop up ads and redirecting your pages, Saver iBox virus can record your browsing activities and collect your personal information including credit card information, bank account date and so on. Then your sensitive information will be revealed to remote cyber criminals who want to make use of your information to earn money. As a result, you may suffer from identity theft and financial loss. What is more, Saver iBox adware may bring many malicious infections to your system. In order to avoid unnecessary problems and keep your computer healthy, you should uninstall Saver iBox adware from your system as soon as possible.
Saver iBox Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Saver iBox Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Saver iBox Virus could change default home page and search engine to unknown web pages.
3) Saver iBox Virus inserts many malicious files to the system registry so as to activate itself on system boot-up.
4) Saver iBox Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Saver iBox Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads including coupons, deals and discounts, etc.
6) Saver iBox Virus may cause frequent redirects of visits to unwanted and suspicious pages.
How to Remove Saver iBox Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Saver iBox process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Saver iBox virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.