Annoyed by lots of popups from Lp.great-free-apps.net virus? Cannot use the web browser as normal? Find no way to stop redirects and slow performance? Keep reading this post and take professional guide to solve the problem.
What is Lp.great-free-apps.net Virus?
Lp.great-free-apps.net is regarded as an unwanted browser hijacker which can lurk into computers to attack web browsers like Firefox, IE and Chrome. The virus is created by cyber criminals to distribute fake Java Update that is added to adware. When you download some programs from Lp.great-free-apps.net, you will have to handle lots of chaos. Your default configurations such as search providers and homepage will be reconfigured. No antivirus programs can help you get rid of the foxy virus. Victims reported that Lp.great-free-apps.net virus can come back when they have uninstalled it.
If Lp.great-free-apps.net virus keeps staying on your system, your computer will be degraded awfully. Meanwhile, you may come across system crash constantly and randomly. Also, your search results may be replaced by unwanted ones without your approval. Furthermore, Lp.great-free-apps.net virus can record your browser histories and collect your personal information just like bank account information, and credit card number. You must want to know how the malicious comes into your system. Generally speaking, Lp.great-free-apps.net virus is added to spam email attachments. If you open such email attachments, your system is likely to be affected. Besides, you should be careful when installing free programs for which the virus often hides in the programs. Please eliminate Lp.great-free-apps.net virus immediately once you find it, otherwise it will cause more problems.
Lp.great-free-apps.net Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Lp.great-free-apps.net Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Lp.great-free-apps.net Virus could change default home page and search engine to unknown websites.
3) Lp.great-free-apps.net Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Lp.great-free-apps.net Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Lp.great-free-apps.net Virus generates numerous and various unwanted windows on the screen to mislead the victim.
6) Lp.great-free-apps.net Virus aims to gather illegal network traffics and gain extra money for its makers.
7) Lp.great-free-apps.net Virus makes the system crash frequently and causes the slow network speed.
How to Remove Lp.great-free-apps.net Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Lp.great-free-apps.net process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Lp.great-free-apps.net virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.