The web browser is taken over by Gnj.tooldiv.net virus? Numerous unwanted windows keep popping up on the screen? Find no way to speed up the whole PC performance? Don’t worry, this page will do you a favor to completely solve the problem.
What is Gnj.tooldiv.net pop-up ads Virus?
Gnj.tooldiv.net is an unwanted adware program which can take advantage of system loopholes to enter your computer without approval. According to the report, the adware has damaged many computers. So you should pay attention to it. Normally, malicious adware Gnj.tooldiv.net is bundled with free software. It can easily come into your system when you download free programs carelessly. But as long as you remember to deselect additional programs in installation procedures, you can avoid the annoying adware.
Gnj.tooldiv.net adware may manifest many of its evil traits once it gets into your system. Your system may be deteriorated gradually by the nasty adware. And the annoying adware may show you a lot of pop-up advertisements whenever you surf the Internet. Also, you may be lured to click commercial links or buy its products. Besides, Gnj.tooldiv.net adware may add many other viruses to your computer so as to mess up your system. By consuming a lot of system resources, the adware can slow down your computer dramatically. That is why you may suffer from restart problems, system crash and abnormal shutdown. To avoid computer problems and protect your computer, you are recommended to rid of Gnj.tooldiv.net adware immediately and permanently.
Gnj.tooldiv.net pop-up ads Virus Screenshot:
Gnj.tooldiv.net pop-up ads Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Gnj.tooldiv.net pop-up ads Virus affects Chrome/ Firefox/ IE and changes default settings without approval.
2) Gnj.tooldiv.net pop-up ads Virus changes the original start page and search engine to unknown pages.
3) Gnj.tooldiv.net pop-up ads Virus could bring many other harmful PC parasites like spyware, Trojans and rogueware.
4) Gnj.tooldiv.net pop-up ads Virus traces online activities and keystrokes to gather important information like browsing habits.
5) Gnj.tooldiv.net pop-up ads Virus displays a lot of fake security warning windows to threaten the victim to download malicious programs.
6) Gnj.tooldiv.net pop-up ads Virus would redirect certain desired pages to suspicious or dangerous web sites.
7) Gnj.tooldiv.net pop-up ads Virus makes the system crash frequently and causes the slow network speed.
How to Remove Gnj.tooldiv.net pop-up ads Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Gnj.tooldiv.net pop-up ads process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Gnj.tooldiv.net pop-up ads virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.