The system is controlled by Security-police-warning.com virus? Web browser is locked suddenly? Find no way to speed up the PC? Read this post and take professional and fast guide to completely delete Security-police-warning.com virus and unlock the PC.
What is Security-police-warning.com Virus?
Security-police-warning.com is a nasty web page that is classified as a ransomware. This annoying program mainly attacks web browsers including famous Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Usually, Security-police-warning.com ransomware penetrates into random system with the help of pornographic web pages, unverified free downloads and spam e-mail attachments, and so on.
Once Security-police-warning.com virus succeeds in accessing the target computer, it will start to carry out many harmful activities. It will drop many harmful files to the system registry and other important system folders. Every time you open the web browser, Security-police-warning.com will pop up on the screen. Besides, when you want to open up a new tab, this fake threat appears as well. You’ll see the Security-police-warning.com claims that it comes from the local police department.
However, real governmental organizations won’t charge you of anything through the Internet. Hence, it is wise not to believe in Security-police-warning.com and pay a so-called fine to it. As it could trace your keystrokes and gather your personal especially financial data for more illegal purposes. As long as Security-police-warning.com virus occurs on your system, you should take actions to get rid of it. The following post will do you a favor.
Security-police-warning.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Security-police-warning.com Virus makes changes to the default settings of your web browser unknowingly.
2) Security-police-warning.com Virus modifies your favourite homepage as well as the default search engine.
3) Security-police-warning.com Virus invades your computer along with many other risky viruses and malware.
4) Security-police-warning.com Virus locks Chrome, Firefox and IE to threaten the victim into transferring money.
5) Security-police-warning.com Virus slows down the whole PC performance by taking up high system resources.
6) Security-police-warning.com Virus continues to redirect you to a variety of unfamiliar and pesky websites.
How to Remove Security-police-warning.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Security-police-warning.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Security-police-warning.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.