The default home page and search engine are changed to Tika-Search.com without any approval? Suffering from chaotic online activities and slow PC performance? Keep reading this post and take professional and fast guide to completely get rid of Tika-Search.com virus.
What is Tika-Search.com Virus?
Tika-Search.com is classified as a nasty browser hijacker or redirect virus that attacks all web browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Same as key-find.com redirect virus, Tika-Search.com malware gets into the target Operating System without asking for any permission. After then, it carries out many malicious activities. To start with, it changes system registry settings furtively to guarantee its auto activation on Windows boot-up. Besides, Tika-Search.com virus drops many useless files to the system to cause a lot of chaos. It could add unknown icons to the desktop to mislead the victim into dangers.
In addition, Tika-Search.com redirect virus takes over the web browser by modifying the original browser settings. It sets itself as the default home page and search engine without approval. But you should not expect Tika-Search.com to provide useful search results. Instead, it offers numerous sponsored links to lead you to download useless and even dangerous programs. Some sites could automatically download harmful PC viruses like Win64/Rovnix.gen!C Trojan virus and Windows Internet Guard rogueware. Then the infected workstation will be furher messed up and damaged. As a redirect virus, Tika-Search.com will definitely redirect your desired pages to suspicious or promoted ones. Hence, we strongly recommend that you remove Tika-Search.com virus if you find it.
Tika-Search.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Tika-Search.com Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Tika-Search.com Virus replaces default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) Tika-Search.com Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Tika-Search.com Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Tika-Search.com Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and sponsored search results.
6) Tika-Search.com Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
How to Remove Tika-Search.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Tika-Search.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Tika-Search.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.