The web browser is taken over by Websearch.fastosearch.info virus? Home page and search engine are changed to unknown website? Suffering from slow PC performance and chaotic online activities? No worries, this post will do you a favor to completely get rid of Websearch.fastosearch.info virus.
What is Websearch.fastosearch.info Virus?
Websearch.fastosearch.info is regarded as a nasty redirect virus that hijacks all web browsers including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. This annoying virus is able to get into the target computer along with unverified free programs. Once it enters your system successfully, it will make changes to many important settings. First of all, Websearch.fastosearch.info redirect virus injects harmful codes to the system registry to guarantee its auto activation on system boot-up. Besides, this malware modifies browser settings. It takes the places of default home page and your favorite search provider without any approval. After then, you’ll suffer from lots of chaos and inconveniences.
Like key-find.com redirect virus, Websearch.fastosearch.info will provide you with numerous sponsored links when you try to do the search as before. It disguises as a helpful browser add-on to attract you to use it. But meanwhile, you could get tons of annoying ads during the online activities. On the other hand, Websearch.fastosearch.info malware could decrease the PC performance by consuming high system resources. It will then take you a lot of time to open a desired program or web page. You should take much care and not click any of those pop-up ads or sponsored search results, or your machine could catch additional harmful threats which would cause further damage and chaos. As described above, it is wise to remove Websearch.fastosearch.info browser hijacker as soon as possible.
Websearch.fastosearch.info Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Websearch.fastosearch.info Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Websearch.fastosearch.info Virus replaces default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) Websearch.fastosearch.info Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Websearch.fastosearch.info Virus could keep track of online activities and collect confidential information.
5) Websearch.fastosearch.info Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious search results.
6) Websearch.fastosearch.info Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
7) Websearch.fastosearch.info Virus makes the system crash frequently and causes the slow network speed.
How to Remove Websearch.fastosearch.info Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Websearch.fastosearch.info process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Websearch.fastosearch.info virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.