The web browser is messed up by Coupon Blaster adware? Receive lots of annoying pop-ups? The PC performs much slowly? Read this post and take detailed guide to thoroughly get rid of Coupon Blaster ads.
What is Coupon Blaster Virus?
Coupon Blaster is categorized as an annoying adware which displays a lot of various ads and messes up the affected web browser. Generally, your workstation could catch Coupon Blaster adware when you open spam email attachments, visit hacked websites or download unverified free programs. Once Coupon Blaster virus is installed to the system successfully, it will try hard to carry out as many malicious activities as possible. For example, this nasty program adds new entries to the system registry and executes itself on Windows boot-up. Besides, Coupon Blaster malware modifies browser settings and installs unwanted add-ons or plug-ins stealthily.
Once you open a web page, Coupon Blaster adware will generate numerous floating ads or in-text links. It aims to promote certain products or services to you. But if you click any of them, you could be led to a suspicious web page that contains harmful PC viruses like key-find.com redirect virus. In addition, Coupon Blaster adware could take up most of the system resources and slow down the whole PC performance. It may shut down the Internet connection suddenly especially when you want to visit security software related web pages. Worst still, it is reported that Coupon Blaster malware would trace your online activities and steal private data for illegal purposes. All in all, it is wise to uninstall Coupon Blaster adware once it is found.
Coupon Blaster Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Coupon Blaster Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Coupon Blaster Virus could replace default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) Coupon Blaster Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Coupon Blaster Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Coupon Blaster Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) Coupon Blaster Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
How to Remove Coupon Blaster Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Coupon Blaster process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Coupon Blaster virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.