The system is taken over by Searches.vi-view.com virus? Home page is replaced without any approval? Numerous annoying ads keep popping up? No worries, this post will do you a favor to thoroughly remove Searches.vi-view.com virus and solve related problem.
What is Searches.vi-view.com Virus?
Searches.vi-view.com is classified as a malicious redirect virus that has the ability to hijack all web browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Generally speaking, this annoying program gets into your machine when you open spam email attachments, visit unsafe web pages or download unverified free programs. After then, you’ll suffer from a lot of troubles and inconveniences. First of all, Searches.vi-view.com hijacker takes up most of the system resources and affects the whole PC performance greatly. It can drop malicious files to the system registry without asking for permission. Besides, Searches.vi-view.com malware makes changes to the system settings.
Later on, Searches.vi-view.com redirect virus takes over all your web browsers and replaces the default home page and search provider. When you try to search something as before, you could get lots of sponsored links. Meanwhile, ads could be everywhere during your online activities. Like key-find.com redirect virus, Searches.vi-view.com malware would install useless or suspicious add-ons to the web browser as well. In addition, the desktop icons may be changed to mislead you to download malicious programs. All in all, Searches.vi-view.com is not a good thing and should be removed immediately.
Searches.vi-view.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Searches.vi-view.com Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Searches.vi-view.com Virus replaces default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) Searches.vi-view.com Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Searches.vi-view.com Virus could monitor the online activities for sensitive information.
5) Searches.vi-view.com Virus provides lots of sponsored search results and displays numerous annoying ads.
6) Searches.vi-view.com Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
7) Searches.vi-view.com Virus affects the system performance and could shut down the Internet connection suddenly.
How to Remove Searches.vi-view.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Searches.vi-view.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Searches.vi-view.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.