Stuck with Max-Start.com redirect virus? Home page is changed without approval? The PC performs much slowly? Receive lots of unwanted ads and search results? No worries, this post will do you a favor to completely get rid of Max-Start.com virus and fix redirects.
What is Max-Start.com Virus?
Max-Start.com is a stubborn and malicious browser hijacker that would cause a lot of chaos and even damage to the compromised system. Once this malware gets insides your computer, it will first change the system registry settings stealthily. After then, it is able to activate itself at the same time with the Windows. Later on, Max-Start.com malware could make changes to the browser settings. It takes the places of the original start page and search engine without any consent. That is why you get this unknown site once opening the web browser.
What’s more, when you try to make a search, Max-Start.com malware provides a lot of sponsored links other than informative search results. You had better not click any of the provided search results. Or you could be led to download additional malicious programs and even risky PC viruses. You may be annoyed by key-find.com redirect virus, Win64/Rovnix.gen!C Trojan virus, and Windows Internet Guard rogueware. What’s worse, Max-Start.com malware keeps record of your online activities and keystrokes to collect important personal information like email login details and credit card data. The gathered data could be put into illegal use. Therefore, the earlier you remove Max-Start.com virus, the better it will be. The following post will do you a favor.
Max-Start.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Max-Start.com Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Max-Start.com Virus could replace default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) Max-Start.com Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Max-Start.com Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Max-Start.com Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) Max-Start.com Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
How to Remove Max-Start.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Max-Start.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Max-Start.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.