Rocket-find.com takes over Chrome, Firefox and IE? Cannot receive informative and related search results? Find no way to speed up the PC performance? Read this post and take professional guides to thoroughly solve the problem.
What is Rocket-find.com Virus?
Many people report that their default home page is changed to Rocket-find.com without any approval. Actually, Rocket-find.com is a malicious browser hijacker or redirect virus that has the ability to attack all web browsers including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Rocket-find.com virus can change the default home page and search engine to its own domain without permission. Then you’ll see this unfamiliar web page each time you open the web browser. But when you want to search something as normal, you could be surprised that Rocket-find.com displays a lot of sponsored links other than useful search results.
In addition, Rocket-find.com virus will redirect you to unwanted promoted pages when you open new tabs. Meanwhile, you could suffer from rater slow Internet connection while you may meet error pages sometimes. That is because Rocket-find.com malware consumes high system resources when running in the background. Besides, it would stop you from visiting security software related websites to download programs. Even, Rocket-find.com hijacker keeps record of your browsing histories and gathers sensitive information for its remote servers. In such case, you will encounter financial loss and identify theft without consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you take instant actions to get rid of Rocket-find.com redirect virus to avoid great troubles. The following post will do you a favor.
Rocket-find.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Rocket-find.com Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Rocket-find.com Virus replaces default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) Rocket-find.com Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Rocket-find.com Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Rocket-find.com Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and sponsored search results.
6) Rocket-find.com Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
How to Remove Rocket-find.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Rocket-find.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Rocket-find.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.