Receive lots of Asrv-a.akamaihd.net poop-ups? Suffering from much slow PC performance? Find no way to remove Asrv-a.akamaihd.net virus? No worries, this page will do you a favor to completely get rid of Asrv-a.akamaihd.net pop-ups.
What is Asrv-a.akamaihd.net Virus?
Asrv-a.akamaihd.net is a nasty program which pops up various unwanted windows on the screen. This annoying pop-up virus usually gets into the target Windows system through unverified free downloads such as video players, PDF readers and music players. Besides, Asrv-a.akamaihd.net pop-up virus could get into the system via other malicious PC viruses like key-find.com redirect virus. All in all, it is highly advised that you pay much attention when surfing the Internet and remove computer parasites timely. After its successful infiltration, Asrv-a.akamaihd.net malware will carry out many annoying and even harmful activities.
First of all, Asrv-a.akamaihd.net pop-up virus will insert nasty codes to the system registry stealthily so as to execute itself on Windows boot-up. Besides, it would drop useless files to the system folders to mess up the system performance. Asrv-a.akamaihd.net pop-up virus is capable to install new desktop icons to mislead the victim into dangers. By modifying the default browser settings and system DNS settings, Asrv-a.akamaihd.net virus takes the place of original start page. Many unwanted windows which ask you to download program updates will appear on the desktop when you open a new tab or click a desired web page. That is, Asrv-a.akamaihd.net pop-up virus will mess up your online activities seriously. It is reported that this pesky pop-up virus could even monitor your keystrokes and collect confidential information especially your bank account data for illegal purposes. Hence, the earlier you remove Asrv-a.akamaihd.net pop-up virus, the better it will be.
Asrv-a.akamaihd.net Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Asrv-a.akamaihd.net Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Asrv-a.akamaihd.net Virus replaces default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) Asrv-a.akamaihd.net Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Asrv-a.akamaihd.net Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Asrv-a.akamaihd.net Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and sponsored search results.
6) Asrv-a.akamaihd.net Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
How to Remove Asrv-a.akamaihd.net Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Asrv-a.akamaihd.net process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Asrv-a.akamaihd.net virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.