Same as Windows Internet Guard rogueware, ImproveSpeedPC is a rogue program which can attack PC systems including Windows Vista, Mac OS, Windows 7 and Windows 8. The rogue program is able to sneak into computer systems without permission. If ImproveSpeedPC rogue program enters your system successfully, it will run a false scan for your whole system and then show you a totally false scan result. The scan result tells you that your system is infected with various viruses, and you had better remove those viruses with its full version. Some PC users may be scared by the false security warnings. But in fact, there are no viruses on your system. ImproveSpeedPC is a scam.
The goal of ImproveSpeedPC malware is to cheat you into buying its full version for earning money. If you purchase the full version, the rogue will achieve its goal. To handle the problem, you should remove the rogue program completely. You could be wondered how the program accesses your system. Normally, ImproveSpeedPC rogueware is bundled with free applications. If you forget to uncheck the additional options when installing free programs, your PC may be attacked by such rogue programs. Besides, you should pay attention to email attachments from strangers, because rogue programs like ImproveSpeedPC can be hidden on these junk email attachments. To sum up, you should be careful when surfing the Internet. If you have no idea about how to get rid of ImproveSpeedPC virus, please take detailed guides below.
ImproveSpeedPC virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. ImproveSpeedPC virus slows down the whole PC performance greatly.
2. ImproveSpeedPC virus can attack your machine without your awareness.
3. ImproveSpeedPC virus could block the working of your security software.
4. ImproveSpeedPC virus scans the system and displays false warnings.
5. ImproveSpeedPC virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. ImproveSpeedPC virus induces you to buy fake registered antivirus.
How to Remove ImproveSpeedPC Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end ImproveSpeedPC
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\ ImproveSpeedPC\Help.lnk
6. Restart your machine
Note: SafeUpdate.technology virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.