The system is messed up by PUP.Optional.ItsMyApp virus? Lots of unwanted ads pop up on the screen constantly? The PC performs rather slowly? Keep reading this post and follow professional instructions to thoroughly get rid of PUP.Optional.ItsMyApp virus.
Details of PUP.Optional.ItsMyApp Virus:
PUP.Optional.ItsMyApp is regarded as a stubborn and malicious Trojan virus. This annoying virus is also called a potentially unwanted program that will display a lot of suspicious ads on the affected system. Taking advantage of Internet vulnerability and system loopholes, PUP.Optional.ItsMyApp virus gets into the target workstation. After then, it performs many malicious activities.
For example, PUP.Optional.ItsMyApp virus injects harmful scripts to the system registry without asking for any approval. As a result, it activates itself on system boot-up. Meanwhile, this annoying program makes changes to other system settings including security settings. PUP.Optional.ItsMyApp virus could block the installed antivirus to stay as long as possible in the affected OS.
What’s more, PUP.Optional.ItsMyApp malware generates a lot of annoying ads to attract the victim into downloading malicious programs or buying unworthy products. But if you accidentally click any of them, you could be led to download risky PC viruses like key-find.com redirect virus and Windows Internet Guard rogueware. Under such circumstance, your machine would be damaged greatly. To help you avoid further damage, we provide details removal guide below. Please follow it step by step.
Malicious Activities of PUP.Optional.ItsMyApp Virus:
1) PUP.Optional.ItsMyApp Virus infiltrates into random system stealthily and causes a lot of damage.
2) PUP.Optional.ItsMyApp Virus inserts many malicious files to the system registry to cause auto activation.
3) PUP.Optional.ItsMyApp Virus obviously decreases the whole PC performance and causes random system crashes.
4) PUP.Optional.ItsMyApp Virus could introduce additional harmful viruses to cause further damage.
5) PUP.Optional.ItsMyApp Virus makes changes to important system settings and displays a lot of promoted advertisements.
6) PUP.Optional.ItsMyApp Virus disables certain important system applications like Task Manager and antivirus.
7) PUP.Optional.ItsMyApp Virus could steal sensitive information for remote hackers for illegal purposes.
Get Rid of PUP.Optional.ItsMyApp Virus Thoroughly
As PUP.Optional.ItsMyApp virus is stubborn and dangerous, it is strongly recommended that you remove it as soon as possible. The following post provides detailed manual removal guide to help you completely delete related components of PUP.Optional.ItsMyApp virus and fix the problem.
Step 1: Restart the system in Safe Mode with Networking. Keep press F8 when the machine starts to boot up.
Step 2: Delete startup items of PUP.Optional.ItsMyApp virus. Press Win+ R, type “msconfig” and click OK.
Step 3: Remove registry entries of PUP.Optional.ItsMyApp virus. Press Win+R to open Run, type “regedit” and hit OK.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “EnableLUA” = 0
Step 4: Show hidden files and delete related files of PUP.Optional.ItsMyApp virus. Click Start Menu, select Control Panel, and search Folder Option.
Note: PUP.Optional.ItsMyApp virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.