WebInternetSecurity is a harmful program which can land on your system via unfair ways. In reality, the program is not a virus, but it is very annoying and dangerous. Even though the program states that it can improve your system performance, but actually it causes many troubles to you. Once WebInternetSecurity malware enters your system, it will do many annoying things to drive you crazy. Firstly, it may pop up a lot of ads on your system and you cannot stop them. Besides, WebInternetSecurity rogueware can add many unwanted links and malicious programs to your system.
Once you click those links unfortunately, the program will become a channel for other viruses such as key-find.com browser hijacker, Win64/Rovnix.gen!C Trojan virus to enter your system. In addition, WebInternetSecurity malware may change your browser settings randomly including homepage. Moreover, you should pay attention to your private data, because this foxy program is able to steal your information and send it to remote cyber criminals for illegal goals. Now you should be clear that WebInternetSecurity is harmful to your PC. If you have no idea about how to get rid of annoying and dangerous WebInternetSecurity virus, you can follow detailed steps below.
WebInternetSecurity virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. WebInternetSecurity virus is a dangerous rogue program virus.
2. WebInternetSecurity virus can attack your machine without your awareness.
3. WebInternetSecurity virus could block the working of your security software.
4. WebInternetSecurity virus scans the system and displays false warnings.
5. WebInternetSecurity virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. WebInternetSecurity virus induces you to buy fake registered antivirus.
How to Remove WebInternetSecurity Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end WebInternetSecurity
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\ WebInternetSecurity\Help.lnk
6. Restart your machine
Note: WebInternetSecurity virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.